Firstly, many thanks for everyone’s patience and understanding in supporting your children whist they were not at nursery and school today. This is very much appreciated under these difficult circumstances..

So in moving to tomorrow the plan is that I will get to the school and nursery at approximately 7.00am in the morning. I will then make a risk assessment as to whether it is safe enough to open up the school and nursery.

This decision, either to open or be closed, will then be communicated using the usual lines of Highland Council messaging and social media avenues of communication. I anticipate that these messages will be going out at approx. 7.15am

Please do look after yourselves this evening – wrap up warm.

Many thanks once more,

Robert, Head Teacher

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s